4.05.2011

Smile for the Camera!

My Camera

Last year when we were on a trip, we went into a flea market and found this camera. I thought it would be really neat to have a couple of antique cameras since I love photography and it would go along with my bedroom d├ęcor. So my parents bought it and gave it to me for Christmas.

You might be wondering why I’m posting about something I got about three months ago. The main reason is: I hardly know anything about it. 

I’ve seen cameras like this on TV shows like I Love Lucy and The Waltons, so I’m guessing that it was made around the 1940’s. But that’s just a guess and I’m really wanting to know more about.

Like…
  • Exactly what year it was marketed.
  • What company made it.
  • The name of the model.
  • How much they sold for.
  • What film was used.
  • Even examples of the pictures that it took.
  • Et cetera.
I was hoping that one of my readers knew something about it. So if you do, please let me know!

My Camera (view 2)

1 comment:

Dakota said...

It looks like a suitcase. :D I wonder where the memory card goes...