4.05.2011

Smile for the Camera!

My Camera

Last year when we were on a trip, we went into a flea market and found this camera. I thought it would be really neat to have a couple of antique cameras since I love photography and it would go along with my bedroom décor. So my parents bought it and gave it to me for Christmas.

You might be wondering why I’m posting about something I got about three months ago. The main reason is: I hardly know anything about it. 

I’ve seen cameras like this on TV shows like I Love Lucy and The Waltons, so I’m guessing that it was made around the 1940’s. But that’s just a guess and I’m really wanting to know more about.

Like…
  • Exactly what year it was marketed.
  • What company made it.
  • The name of the model.
  • How much they sold for.
  • What film was used.
  • Even examples of the pictures that it took.
  • Et cetera.
I was hoping that one of my readers knew something about it. So if you do, please let me know!

My Camera (view 2)

1 comment:

Dakota said...

It looks like a suitcase. :D I wonder where the memory card goes...